website maintenance services
Website Maintenance Service Level Agreement
We provide excellent website maintenance for small businesses, organizations, marketers, and entrepreneurs. We want you to win.
All web sites need to be maintained in order to keep the website content current. As a result, some websites need daily updates while others only need periodic maintenance.
Website maintenance includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website updated with freshest content. The periodic addition of new web pages is also part of website maintenance services; the rules by which search engines list sites change constantly. Without updating and taking account of these new rules, a web site can easily get "buried" in search engine listings.
Website maintenance has become a must these days since even if the servers are good offering 99% uptime, still its important to check the forms and mail links at least weekly once to be double sure that the enquiries are being forwarded from the website perfectly. Five Cube offers you cost-effective website maintenance and take on the task of routine website maintenance to existing web sites and make whatever changes are needed as and when required. By outsourcing your web site maintenance, you are free from the regular updates and expansions.
Websites are not intended to be static even if they are build as a static html website. The value of a practice
website is the ability to maintain current information online at a reasonable cost. We assume that you will want to
revise some or all of your web pages over time, as well as adding additional web pages according to your business
needs. To assist you in maintaining current information online, we offer several options for
If you believe you will be making regular changes to your website over time, you can save money by getting into a website maintenance contract with Five Cube. A website maintenance contract normally lasts for one year term unless you want to enter into a contract for a longer duration. The monthly charge for maintenance is based on the size of your website at the time the contract is signed. You may use our maintenance contract to update your online newsletters, to highlight different services on a rotating basis, or to promote time sensitive programs, services or workshops.
Under our website maintenance contract, you are entitled to make an unlimited number of text revisions to existing web pages. This includes redesigning web pages, or adding, deleting or editing graphics on the web pages. Kindly note that new pages being added to the website will be charged extra.
We believe that this will be the only sustainable competitive advantage of the future. Therefore, we are committed to relationships and long-term collaborative partnerships. We will be interested in not only building applications, but also managing applications so that our best skills can truly complement a business.
Monthly Plans (3 months prepaid to begin, then invoiced monthly):
- Up to 8 hours a month for $ 99/month.
- 48 hour turnaround for urgent edits.
- Additional website maintenance work at $ 12/hour
- Up to 12 hours a month for $ 99/month.
- 24 hour turnaround for urgent edits.
- Additional website maintenance work at $ 10/hour
- Up to 15 hours a month for $ 99/month.
- 12 hour turnaround for urgent edits.
- Additional website maintenance work at $ 8/hour
We've been doing website maintenance for over ten years. Call us for a free consultation.
- Website maintenance and updates
- Help you take control of your site, driving new business
- Web design companies don't handle long term maintenance well
- Website maintenance is critical to your success
- Pull off sales, promotions, company news, and engaging fresh web content
- Fixed website maintenance fees starting at just $30 per month
- Have a web expert at your fingertips whenever you need oneâ€“no need to train your staff.
- Someone to get a hold of when the website isn't quite right
- We save you time, money, and stress